The Friends of Manito is putting on a Children's Renaissance Faire this Saturday, Sept. 17 from 11am to 2pm in Manito Park (east of Duncan Gardens). There will be lots of free activities and entertainment for the kids. The following list of activities is from the Friends of Manito's website:
* Decorate and design girls' head pieces, boys' Robin Hood hats, masks, and coats of arms
* Games inlcude Bean Bag Castle game, Goose Game and lawn bowling
* Book marks to have stamped at activities
* Face Painting and mural painting
* Magician Jugglers, Harpists, Story Teller
* Renaissance Players
I think I'll let my kids drag out their knight and princess costumes from last Halloween and take 'em for one more whirl.